Compact and comfortable Stainless Steel Plant Dibber by Wilkinson Sword.
Use the Wilkinson Sword Stainless Steel Plant Dibber to plant out seeds or seedlings in the garden or in pots.
Ideal for speeding up the process of planting out seeds and seedlings.
This compact garden tool comes with depth measurements 5cm to 11cm, which is indicated clearly on the tool head. So you’ll be able to easily gauge the planting depth.
Part of Wilkinson Sword’s Stainless Steel Collection, this garden tool has a polished stainless steel and rust-resistant sharp pointed head.
It also has a smooth wooden ash ‘T’ shaped handle, making it comfortable and easy to use. Plus, there’s a handy leather hanging strap included helping you store it after use.
- Plant out seeds & seedlings quickly in a precise & comfortable way.
- Compact so can be used in confined spaces.
- Polished Stainless Steel head.
- Rust Resistant.
- Robust wooden ash ‘T’ handle.
- Leather hanging strap for easy storage.
- Suitable for outdoor use (store safely away after each use).
- Overall length: 290mm.
- Max. tool head width: 30 mm.
- Blade length: 222mm.