***PLEASE NOTE: LOCAL DELIVERY OR CLICK & COLLECT ONLY.***
Kelkay Pebbles – Oyster Pearl are water-worn stones for a coastal or river effect. They are very versatile and have a wide range of uses, including paths, decking, water gardens, aromatic plants, alpines, rock gardens and even for topping plant pots.
With a mix of grey & cream mottled pebbles, from ten to twenty-five millimetres in size, we think these pebbles look extremely effective. This decorative aggregate includes natural materials which will vary in size and colour, especially when wet or dry.
- Decorative aggregate.
- Grey & cream mottled pebbles.
- Ideal for paths, decking, water gardens, aromatic plants, alpines, rock gardens & topping plant pots.
- Minimum depth: 35mm.
- Coverage: 0.4 square metre.
- Fish Friendly (please wash prior to use).
- Natural materials will vary in size and colour (some significantly).
- Suitable for outdoor use.
- 10-25mm Grey & Cream Mottled Pebbles.