The Darlac Mini Bypass Pruner is small in size and has a 10mm cutting capacity that is used for light pruning.
Best suited for flower arranging and floral art, or dead heading and cutting back small stems, the stainless steel blades on these secateurs are rust resistant and therefore great for outdoor use.
Being only 15cm long, this small pruner takes up little space in a garden carrier or tool belt, and are great for storing away safely. This pruner could even be brought along on a walk or hike to collect any wild flowers or plants that may catch the eye.
With a single handed locking mechanism that is used by simply squeezing the handle and pushing the catch forward, this pruner can be used in either the left or right hand.
- Perfect for flower arranging and floral art
- Small secateurs for light pruning
- Takes up little space in storage units
- Suitable for left and right handed use
- Single handed locking mechanism
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- 10mm cutting capacity