The Kent & Stowe Carbon Steel Hand Fork is a solid forged, high quality tool for preparing soil in the garden by hand.
Remove weeds or prepare a planting hole with this handy cultivating tool. It has many uses and is ideal for working in borders and raised beds.
It is made from carbon steel with a smooth ash wood handle, which comes with a handy hang loop for storage.
The cranked shaft protects knuckles during work and makes using the tool more comfortable.
Being high quality and well made means that this hand tool comes with a solid 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
- For weeding, planting & cultivating
- Ideal for use in borders & raised beds
- High quality carbon steel head
- Ash wood handle contoured for comfortable grip
- Cranked shaft to protect knuckles during work
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Length: 31cm