*** PLEASE NOTE - Tool head only supplied ***
The 7cm wide Wolf Garten multi-change Mini Cultivator aerates, breaks up and loosens medium soil.
Using three sharp stainless steel angled prongs, it’s ideal for improving nutrient and water distribution. This in turn will lead to healthier soil and better quality plants. This is an important but sometimes hard job in the garden, which can be made easier by using the correct tool.
Three, backwards facing prongs allow the cultivator to glide through the soil so that you can work it with the minimum of effort and so avoid straining your back.
The narrow width of this cultivator makes it perfect for use in tightly planted beds and borders.
From Wolf Garten’s multi-change range, this cultivation tool is designed to be lightweight and comfortable to use and can be put together in three easy steps:
- Select a handle to suit your height
- Choose the multi-change Mini Cultivator
- Click the tool head to the handle
Changing the tool head is easy, simply press the quick release button, so you can use more multi-change tool heads from the Wolf Garten range.
Suitable for all gardeners, from beginners to professionals. This high quality tool is built to last, so you can enjoy using it again and again.
- Compatible with Wolf Garten multi-change system
- Three sharp prongs
- Signature Wolf-Garten branding
- Strong stainless steel to resist rust
- Lightweight & easy to use
- High quality
- Space saving accessory
- 35 year manufacturer guarantee
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Working width: 7cm
- Tool Head only
- Ideal for use with a Wolf Garten multi-change handle (not included)
- Keep sharp tools stored safely away from children and pets