The Johnsons Country Meadow Grass & Wildflower Seed Mix has been specially formulated with native wild flowers, to create a wonderfully vibrant wildflower meadow at home, perfect for attracting animal life.
- Johnsons Country Meadow Grass & Wildflower Seed Mix 500g.
- Wild flower species used: Birdsfoot Trefoil, Black Medick, Black Knapweed, Common Vetch, Meadow Buttercup, Oxeye Daisy, Ribwort Plantain, White Campion, White clover, Self Heal, Yarrow, Musk Mallow and Red Campion.
- Grass species used: Browntop Bent, Crested Dogstail, Meadow Fescue, Red Fescue, Smooth Stalked Meadow Grass, and Yorkshire Fog.
- Sow between March / April, and August / September for best results.
- Sowing rates for mixtures with grass, sow at a rate of 5g per sq. meter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.