For a rich, green lawn, Evergreen Complete 4 in 1 kills dandelions, white clover, moss and plantains. With high levels of potassium to help build a lusher and tougher lawn, and to protect against damage caused by wear and drought. EverGreen Complete 4 in 1 also has high levels of nitrogen, helping your lawn be as green as possible.
How to use:
Apply to your lawn between April and September, when weeds are growing. Apply when the weather is dry, the soil is damp and the grass is dry and free from frost. This product should not be applied to lawns that are newer than 6 months old. Only apply product twice a year, with at least a 3 month interval between applications.
Application by hand:
- Apply at a maximum individual dose of 35g per square metre (1oz per sq yard).
Application by spreader:
- Use the EverGreen Easy Spreader for simple and accurate application on setting 4.5.
- If using a Scotts EvenGreen Drop Spreader set the calibration dial to 6.
- If using a Scotts EasyGreen Rotary Spreader set the calibration dial to 27.
- Can be used around trees in your lawn, but avoid contact with foliage.
- Can be applied where bulbs are growing in your lawn, if applied after all bulb foliage has died down.
- Coverage 7kg bag = 200m²
- Avoid mowing lawn for 2-3 days before or after treatment.
- After treatment, do not use the first 4 lawn clippings for mulching. They will only be safe to use after being composted for at least 6 months.
- If there is no rain within 2 days of treatment, manually water grass so that lawn food can start working.
- Moss killer can cause staining to clothes, paving slabs etc. Immediately brush away spills, and do not walk on treated area until product has been thoroughly watered in.
- Keep children and pets away from treated areas until the product has been watered in and is completely dry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.