This duo, blue hyacinth planter makes a lovely gift for the avid gardener, parents, grandparents, or flower loving friends. Easy to grow, and perfect for a splash of living colour in your home.
To grow indoors, half fill each pot with the compost and moisten. Place the bulbs with the nose upright, and cover with the remaining compost. Water sparingly, ensuring compost is moist, whilst being careful not to over water. Place the planter in a dark, dry and airy position (between 7-9°C). After 10-12 weeks when the shoots are 5-10cm tall, place the planter in a bright, warm room, keeping the compost moist at all times, but being careful not to over water. Once in flower, move to a cool, bright position to prolong life. Turn occasionally as the flowers will naturally grow towards the light.
- Taylors Blue Hyacinth Duo Metal Planter Gift Set.
- Contains 2 blue hyacinth bulbs (16-17cm), Compost, 2 metal pots and metal tray.
- After purchase store in a cool and dry place.
- Hyacinth bulbs can cause skin irritation, wash hands after handling.
- Bulbs grown from cultivated stock.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.