Ideal for brightening up containers and rockeries, or filling in between shrubs, these brightly coloured crocus bulbs will grow in a wide variety of soils provided there is good drainage. They like sunshine, but the flowers will last longer in areas of partial shade. They are excellent for naturalising (leaving in to flower year after year). Should they become too overcrowded after a few years, wait until the foliage has died down, lift the plants, divide and replant.
- Blue Crocus - Pack of 20 bulbs.
- Plant from August onward, 5cm deep and 10cm apart.
- Flowers in March / April.
- Flowering height 10cm / 4'
- Bulbs grown from cultivated stock.
- Harmful if eaten.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.