Ideal for adding colour to borders, pots, wild gardens, woodland and rockeries, these colourful Anemone bulbs will grow in a wide range of soils, provided there is adequate drainage, and a good supply of humus such as leaf mould or compost. They like sunshine or partial shade, and are excellent for naturalising (leaving in to flower year after year). They are fully hardy, and will not need any attention for several years, when they may be lifted, divided and replanted. Soak the corms in water for 3 hours before planting as this helps them to establish.
- Blanda Anemone Mix - Pack of 30 assorted bulbs.
- Colours may vary from picture.
- Plant from August onwards, 5cm deep and 5cm apart.
- Flowers in March / April.
- Flowering height 15cm / 6'
- Bulbs grown from cultivated stock.
- Harmful if eaten.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.