- Ultra advanced 3 in 1 formulation.
- Combined Insecticide and systemic fungicide.
- Perfect for roses.
Greenfly, blackfly, whitefly.
Roses and ornamental garden plants.
Ready to use spray.
Advice on application:
For use on roses. It will control aphids (also known as greenfly and blackfly) as well as offering some protection against rust and blackspot.
When to use:
March - October.
Apply at the first signs of disease/attack and repeat application 10 days later if necessary. Do not exceed 2 applications per year. Do not apply when bees are actively foraging (use early in the morning or late in the evening).
How to use:
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
1. Press down the small tab on top of the nozzle firmly, where indicated.
2. At the same time, twist the nozzle to the ‘ON’ position by turning 1/4 of a turn in either direction.
3. Spray plants thoroughly, including the underside of the leaves.
4. After use, twist the nozzle back to the start position, ensuring the tab has reset to the locked position.
1 litre of product should be sufficient to treat 10-20m2.
Precaution for use:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- DO NOT BREATHE SPRAY.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- WHEN USING DO NOT EAT, DRINK OR SMOKE.
- WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN AFTER USE.
- IF YOU FEEL UNWELL, seek medical advice (show the label where possible).
- For further information, refer to product label.
- Rose Care.
- Ready to use.
- 1 litre.
- Cypermethrin and myclobutanil.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.