This product is a systemic fungicide to give long lasting control of up to 3 weeks. It controls blackspot, mildew, rust and leaf spot, including box blight and white rust.
- Controls all major leaf diseases of roses and ornamental plants.
- Controls blackspot, mildew, rust, leaf spot, including box blight and white rust.
- Two effective active ingredients give contact and systemic action - fast acting and long lasting.
- Protects for up to 3 weeks.
- Use on houseplants and ornamental garden plants.
- Black spot, mildew, rust, leaf spot.
- Ornamental plants and roses.
- Ready to use sprayer.
How to use:
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Press down the small tab on top of the nozzle firmly, where indicated .
- At the same time, twist the nozzle to the 'ON' position by turning 1/4 of a turn in either direction.
- Spray the whole plant evenly to just before run off (when drips start to form at the tips of leaves).
- After use, twist the nozzle back to the start position, ensuring the tab has reset to the locked position.
Protection during use:
- WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN AFTER USE.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not breathe spray.
- Use only outdoors or in a well ventilated area.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Apply away from water.
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container.
- Direct application away from ponds and other surface water bodies.
Storage and disposal:
- KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed in a safe place.
- Do not empty into drains.
- Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details.
- PROTECT FROM FROST.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.