This product is a systemic fungicide to give long lasting control of up to 3 weeks. It controls blackspot, mildew, rust and leaf spot, including box blight and white rust.
- Controls all major leaf diseases of roses and ornamental plants.
- Controls blackspot, powdery mildew, rust, box blight.
- Aneffective active ingredients give contact and systemic action - fast acting and long lasting.
- Protects for up to 3 weeks.
- Use on houseplants and ornamental garden plants.
- Black spot, powdery mildew, rust, box blight.
- Ornamental plants and roses.
How to use:
Roses and Ornamentals:- Use 4 ml product to 1 litre of water in a sprayer.
To maximise efficacy for smaller roses (less than 50cm tall): add 6ml product to 1 litre of water in a sprayer.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Ensure cap is on the bottle.
- With the back label of the bottle facing you so the chamber is on top left hand side gently tip the bottle to the left allowing liquid into the dosing chamber.
Measure 4 or 6 ml as required.
To reduce the amounts of liquid in the chamber gently tip the bottle to the right allowing excess to drain back into the bottle. Repeat if required.
- Stand bottle upright and remove cap.
- Pour liquid from the dosing chamber into the sprayer and make up to 1 litre with water. Replace cap.
- Shake sprayer well to mix and use immediately.
- Spray the whole plant evenly until just before run-off (before drips start to form at the tips of leaves).
- Rinse sprayer thoroughly after use and dispose of washings safely by pouring onto bare soil.
Once the bottle is empty, RINSE CONTAINER THOROUGHLY before disposal by manually rinsing three times. This can be done by filling the dosing chamber with clean water, replacing the cap and tipping the water into the bottle. Repeat steps 1 – 4 above to add washings to sprayer at time of filling and dispose of empty container safely.
Precautions during use:
- WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN AFTER USE.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not breathe spray.
- Use only outdoors or in a well ventilated area.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Apply away from water.
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container.
- Direct application away from ponds and other surface water bodies.
Storage and disposal:
- KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed in a safe place.
- Do not empty into drains.
- Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details.
- PROTECT FROM FROST.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.