- Seals and heals pruning cuts on all types of trees.
- Protects against ingress of diseases and harmful pests e.g. coral spot, silver leaf, etc.
- Protects from frost and can be used down to -10C.
- Suitable for organic gardening.
All types of trees.
Advice on application:
1. Ensure tree wound is thoroughly cleaned and all loose bark is removed. If necessary smooth wound edges.
2. Remove cap. Gently squeeze bottle to charge brush.
3. Apply evenly over the cut surface, until a thin covering is achieved. Ensure that the edges of the wound are properly coated. Replace cap after use.
4. If necessary apply a second coat once the first coat has dried. On trees which 'bleed' when cut, char surfaces with a blow lamp before application.
Abrex Seal & Heal should be applied in dry weather.
Precaution for use:
- This product may stain absorbent surfaces.
- For further information, refer to product label.
- Bayer Arbrex Seal and Heal Pruning Paint 300g.
- For use on trees.
- To Care, Cure, Prevent and Protect.
- Ready to use.
- Natural Resin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.