Ideal for adding some colour to rockeries and containers, these striking Iris bulbs will grow in an open soil with plenty of humus and good drainage. They like full sun or partial shade, and are great for naturalising (leaving in to flower year after year). Remove faded flowers and apply fertiliser 4-5 weeks after flowering. When clumps become overcrowded, lift, divide and replant about 2 weeks after flowering.
- Katharine Hodgkin Iris - Pack of 8 bulbs.
- Plant from August onward, 5cm deep and 10cm apart.
- Flowers in February / March.
- Flowering height 12cm / 5'
- Bulbs grown from cultivated stock.
- Harmful if eaten.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.