Ideal for early blooming flowers in borders, rockeries, lawns and under deciduous trees, these beautiful white Snowdrop bulbs will bloom early in the year, around January. They like a moisture retentive soil, and prefer areas of partial shade but can tolerate full sun. They are hardy, and are great for naturalising (leaving in to flower year after year). They can be slow to establish, so avoid moving once planted. They may not flower in the first year, or the season after being moved.
- Galanthus Elwesii Snowdrops - Pack of 6 bulbs.
- Plant immediately after purchase.
- Plant from August onward, 5cm deep and 5cm apart.
- Flowers in January.
- Flowering height 10cm / 4'
- Bulbs grown from cultivated stock.
- Harmful if eaten.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.