Ideal for brightening up containers and rockeries, these vibrant Iris bulbs will grow in an open soil with plenty of humus and good drainage. They like full sun or partial shade, and are excellent for naturalising (leaving in to flower year after year). Remove faded flowers and apply fertiliser 4-5 weeks after flowering. When clumps become too crowded, lift, divide and replant about 2 weeks after flowering.
- Alida Iris Reticulata - Pack of 20 bulbs.
- Plant from August onward, 8cm deep and 5cm apart.
- Flowers in February / March.
- Flowering height 15cm / 6'
- Bulbs grown from cultivated stock.
- Harmful if eaten.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.