Ideal for brightening up beds and borders, these pale purple tulips will grow in a wide variety of soils provided there is good drainage. They like sunshine, but the flowers will last longer in areas of partial shade. Remove the flower heads as they start to fade, and avoid repeatedly planting in the same location. The bulbs are best lifted when the leaves fade. Clean and store until autumn when they can be replanted. Do not keep the small off-shoots as they will not flower.
- Alibi Tulips - Pack of 7 bulbs.
- Plant from August onward, 10cm deep and 10cm apart.
- Flowers April / May.
- Flowering height 45cm / 18'
- Bulbs grown from cultivated stock.
- Harmful if eaten / may cause skin allergy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.