WHY ARTIFICIAL GRASS IS GROWING
We all appreciate a nice, green, freshly mowed, soft, grassy lawn. But to achieve a perfect lawn takes a lot of care; raking, weeding, seeding, feeding, mowing, watering and general on-going maintenance.
For those of us without the time or perhaps the inclination to put in all that work, for those who work away a lot or for landlords and tenants, we can thank our lucky stars for artificial grass.
BENEFITS OF ARTIFICIAL GRASS
- More time to relax and enjoy your garden
- Soft underfoot, realistic to the touch
- Stays green all year round
- A pesticide free lawn
- Save money on water bills
- Install soft foam pads beneath the turf for a safe children’s play area
- Pet friendly.
- No more mowing the lawn
- Easy maintenance for tenants & landlords
Not only is the high quality Kingfisher artificial grass very realistic to look at, but its soft texture also makes it realistic to touch. Perfect for landscaping, patios, roof gardens, play areas and all kinds of temporary uses such as exhibitions and display areas. Kingfisher artificial grass is made from polyethylene and polypropylene. Dimensions 100cm x 400cm.